Competition Terms and Conditions
Beautiful Accommodation Travel Survey Competition Terms and Conditions, June - July 2017
1. The Promoter is HGX, a division of Hardie Grant (ABN 15 612 186 946)
2. Information on prizes and how to enter the Beautiful Accommodation Travel Survey competition form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
3. Competition entries open on Thursday 29 June 2017 at 9:00 AM and entries close on Sunday 23 July 2017 at 17:00 PM.
4. To be eligible, the entrants are required to complete the Beautiful Accommodation customer survey and answer the following 25 words or less question ‘’What makes a perfect booking experience?”
5. By completing the survey and entering the competition, entrant accepts these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
6. Competition entry is open to Australian residents, over the age of 18 years; excluding employees and their immediate families of Hardie Grant and prize partners.
7. The prize is a two-night stay for two at The Riversleigh. Prize is valued at $260. Prize values are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change. Prize has no cash value and can’t be transferred to another person or to another property.
8. Prize redemption is subject to accommodation block out periods and availability.
9. If a suitable date cannot be found, the Promoter has the right to substitute the prize for a $260 booking credit towards a property listed on Beautiful Accommodation.
10. Meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges, spending money and all other ancillary costs are not included.
11. Competition entry is a game of skill and winning entries are selected based on the creativity of entries submitted, by a judging panel.
12. The winning entry is selected by Thursday 27 July at 12 NOON at HGX, Building 1, 658 Church Street Richmond VIC 3121 Australia.
13. Prize winners will be contacted by the Promoter via phone or email within 24 hours of the winning entry selection. If prize is unclaimed by the prize winner within five business days, the prize will be transferred to the next best entry.
14. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to the winner selection. The judges' decision is final and binding.
15. Prize winner’s entry and name and state may be used for marketing purposes and entrants agree to this use without compensation.
16. Prize is subject to the standard policies and terms and conditions of individual prize provider (The Riversleigh).
17. Winners may be required to present credit card at time of accommodation check in.
18. Prize redemption is via email or phone directly with accommodation prize provider. Prize winners must provide a 30 day lead time for bookings and must be redeemed before 31 July 2018.
19. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage which is suffered in connection with the prize (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss).
20. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any technical issues that would cause an entry not to be received by the Promoter and takes no responsibility for any error or omission of entries.
22. Entries become the property of the Promoter and the Promoter is the owner of all copyright and intellectual property of entry responses.